Rapid Recovery has been designed to help you recover from your intense training sessions, used before, during or after exercise Rapid Recovery may help spare muscle breakdown and assist in supporting muscle growth and aiding recovery.
Rapid Recovery contains all of the Essential Amino Acids including the Branched Chain Amino Acids. Essential Amino Acids cannot be used by the body and must be supplied through our diet. They are essentially the building blocks of life.
Rapid Recovery contains 5550 mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids in the proven 2:1:1 ratio which enables the optimal amount of leucine to be available for protein metabolism as well as creating a muscle sparring effect. This formula provides the 9 Essential Amino Acids in amounts similar to skeletal muscle tissue and this increase in amino acid availability creates a positive net muscle protein balance.
- L-Leucine: May assist in protein synthesis and many other functions.
- L-Isoleucine: May assist in wound healing and regulating energy levels.
- L-Valine: May help to reduce sleeplessness and improve cognitive function.
- L-Lysine: Is especially important to help the body’s own natural immune system.
- L-Threonine: May help calm you and can support the production of connective tissue.
- L-Methionine: May support healthy liver function and also can enhance exercise recovery.
- L-Phenylalanine: May have an energizing and cognitive-enhancing effect on the body.
- L-Histidine: May help improve digestion and improve gut health.
- L-Tryptophan: May acts as a natural mood regulator, offers cognitive enhancement and can help reduce inflammation.